|(Source: a Facebook post)|
This is pretty darn remarkable!
...and I'm not talking about the fact that he is painting with his foot...
No, I'm talking about his ability to allow his mind to conceive something way outside of the usual perception of how it "should be done" -
and then creating such beautiful works of art!
What if we learned to use our feet for more than just walking right from the get-go? Wouldn't that then be "normal"?
Perhaps "normal" is simply the limited patterns of thinking that a large part of society has been trained in since birth, and it's perceived as "normal" because it is not the exception, i.e. masses are doing it, therefore it must be "normal". Says who? The masses?
It takes courage to be different; to stand out from the crowd, but different can be beautiful; different can be limitless, different can be liberating.
I think there's a very good possibility that it is true that we're only using something like 10 % of our human brain. This kind of creativity must be born from the other 90 %. Imagine what else is hidden there?