Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Some birds get away, some don't!

Today was such a beautiful day. I thought I would kill two birds with one stone and sit outside to work, but no later had I moved everything to a pleasantly shaded spot outside when the dogs started barking, babies started wailing, voices rose up in loud conversation, phones starting ringing, cars were roaring past in the street… Alas the tranquillity has evaded me. Needless to add I had failed miserably at getting anything done. Both birds got away.

I did however get a chance to take a few more pictures. Didn’t find anything today that makes my heart beat faster, but I do have a few more of my favourites to share.

On my photographic journey so far I find that I have a particular interest in black and white photo’s, action photo’s and pictures of people (portraits). I almost forgot about sunsets. It is a pity though that (as far as I’m aware) photo’s of people can’t just be shared without permission – a pity indeed that it has to be complicated. Anyway, none of these were required to give me their written permission :) Enjoy!







2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, are you back in the USA already?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cin :) No, I'm still in SA. Things took an unexpected turn. Not sure yet what is next. Trusting it will be more clear soon :)

    ReplyDelete