Tuesday, November 29, 2011

YADA YADA FISHPASTE has a new name and a new look!

A new name, a new look AND A NEW ADDRESS!

Hey there everyone!

I have been giving my Yada Yada blog some thought and I've decided it is time for a change. Not only am I trying out a few new ideas but I also feel - well, almost feel - as if I've finally decided what I want this blog to be about. 

I want it to be about my photographs and my stories of the places that I've been, the things that I've experienced, the lessons that I've learned and the things that I've realized on the journey. And no, it is not insignificant - yada yada fishpaste - it is travelling the journey with me: seeing what I see and reading my stories. 

I'm inviting you to join me on my travels - in the world and in my life - and to enjoy the beautiful pictures with me, but instead of finding me on the old address (www.yadayadafishpaste.blogspot.com), it is now www.postcardsandpictures.blogspot.com, so please save the new address to your favorites ;) 

The name and the look might be different but it is still the same old "Yada". If you've enjoyed my blog before, I hope that you will continue to do so with me through Postcards and Pictures. And please feel free to let me know your thoughts on the new name, layout, color scheme, etc. I would love to hear your input. After all, the idea is to keep you coming back ;)

Hugs
"Yada"

No comments:

Post a Comment