Thursday, January 26, 2012

It is official: I used to be... or am I?...

(Source hyperlinked)
It is official: I am indecisive. (Doesn't the picture just say it all? :) )

In December 2011 I - don't ask me what - and decided to give my blog a face lift, including changing the name. At the time I was pretty impressed (chuffed) with myself, but in the end it would seem that most people actually preferred Yadayadafishpaste to Postcardsandpictures. Why do I say this? Well, I've had over 800 hits on the old blog (Yadayada) which had NO posts on it, except for a notification of the change to the new blog; a mere skeleton of what it used to be. 

I don't know whether the term "yada yada fish paste" is searched for by Internet users more often than "postcards" or "pictures" but it would seem that something is not working. So I've decided to revert to what seems to work. The idea is that people read your blog, not so?


However, Postcardsandpictures has also grown on me, so I decided to keep it, but I've used it in conjunction with Yadayada; something old, something new :) I also like the new clean design and I absolutely adore the red, so those have gone nowhere; I've kept them!

Bottom line: I've reverted to the old address: www.yadayadafishpaste.blogspot.com and I've used both Yada yada and Postcards and Pictures in the title. 

Trial and error, I suppose. (What's a mind if you can't change it, right?)

Ever been indecisive? Tell me what you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment