Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Perhaps a little too bright

“The future is so bright I have to wear shades.”

Initially I thought of this as something that I had heard Oprah say but when I Googled it I found out there is also a song about it! Now it’s a quote that you can tap your finger to :D



Right now, however, it is not the future that is so bright but rather the light that is causing me to feel a need for shades. The past few days I’ve been struggling with an awful headache that I have not been able to completely be rid of, and I’ve been unable to spend as much time in front of the glaring computer screen. A few things have fallen a bit behind, including my blog, but hopefully it won’t be a distraction for much longer. In the meantime I’m wearing 'shades' albeit not the kind for a bright future or the sun, but rather reading shades.

Who knows? Maybe there is some purpose in the quiet of a less busy space.

I hope everyone else is doing well. With this song stuck in your mind may you have a finger tapping jolly day!

4 comments:

  1. The song was a biggie in my partying days.
    Hope your headache does a disappearing act soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Encore!! to that one, Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally remember that song! Enjoy the quiet...feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete