Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Love reading? Check out my new page

I've always enjoyed reading but since I got my Kindle for Christmas last year I've been devouring books - or so it would seem - like a hot knife through butter! In the last six weeks I've read in excess of ten books. Wow! In light of this I have created a little literature corner - a new page on the menu called "Yada yada books". I like it a lot! Now I'm even more excited about reading because I have this fun corner to share my thoughts about each book that I finish. 

At the moment I'm playing a bit of catch-up but I've already done my first two books. Check it out and tell me what you think.


I've always wanted to be in a book club, so why don't you let me know what you're reading at the moment, or if you have any suggestions of books you think I should read. Or, do you have a corner for me to check out where you share your book reviews?

No comments:

Post a Comment