Thursday, April 5, 2012

30 Days Honesty Blogging Dare - Catch-up (Day 5)

The 30 Days Honesty Blogging dare is hosted by Tom Baker. Pop on over and check out his blog, including a list of the other participants in this fun challenge.



Day 5: This is embarrassing but on average I cause the toilet to overflow about this many times a year because of deposits I made...

This is a strange topic, but thankfully this has never happened to me. In fact, I can't remember the last time I've seen a blocked toilet. 

We did have a toilet overflow at the office just last week. I was in the kitchen making coffee when I heard the sound like that of an indoor waterfall. Turns out one of the toilets upstairs were overflowing from under a closed lid, but thankfully it was a clean toilet. I couldn't help but imagine for a moment the embarrassment if someone had a no. 2 and then discovered that the toilet wouldn't flush, but overflowed instead. EEEUUUW!! 

Thankfully we managed to close the tap quickly and operation MOP could commence. And a good thing too, because within seconds that water had flooded the foyer, half our downstairs kitchen and bathroom, and the entrance to our offices. Just imagine if it was more than just water...

What a cool idea if all else fails - fertilizer!

No comments:

Post a Comment