Friday, April 20, 2012

30 Days Honesty Blogging Dare - Day 20

This 30 Days Honesty Blogging dare is hosted by Tom Baker. Hop on over and check out his blog, including a list of the other participants in this fun - and sometimes challenging - dare.


Day 20: I'm half naked, cold, tired, hungry, hurt, wet and just washed up on a deserted island. The first things I need to do to survive is...


Ok. Half naked - that's not too bad. Let's assume that the most crucial bits are covered and it is summer time. Yes, I'm cold, but I've just washed up on a beach; maybe I'm in a bit of shock. Hopefully I'm not too hurt to move/walk.  Of course I'd have an appetite but I can go without food for longer than I can go without water, so I'd say my first thing I need to do to survive is find fresh water. With that I can quench my thirst so that I don't dehydrate, and I can clean wherever I'm hurt so that it at least has a better chance of getting better. 

If I happen to stumble upon fruit (or something easily recognizable as safely edible) in my search for water, I can at least have some nourishment. Hopefully from my walking and moving my body can generate a bit of warmth and blood circulation - always a good thing. Increased oxygen to the brain will certainly help to figure out the rest.

After that I'd have to find a volleyball ball to talk to... ha-ha


No comments:

Post a Comment