Thursday, April 26, 2012

30 Days Honesty Blogging Dare - Day 26

The 30 Days Honesty Blogging dare was hosted by Tom Baker during the month of April. I simply like to finish what I've started, so here goes...


Day 25: I would break the law to save a loved one if...

I wouldn't break the law; not for anyone; not knowingly, intentionally. I would do everything else in my power and knowledge, but my first loyalty would be to do what honors God. I trust that he would honor my heart attitude and answer my prayer for grace and assistance when I ask Him instead. "A life of doing what is right is the wisest life there is." (Proverbs 4:11) ... "if you live that kind of life you will not limp or stumble as you run. Carry out my instructions, don't forget them, for they will lead you to real living." "Despise God's Word and find yourself in trouble. Obey it and succeed." (Proverbs 13:13) What a wonderful promise!! I believe that God is a God who honors His Word... and those who keep it. If He could split the Red Sea, I don't see why He couldn't save my loved one without my having to dishonor Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment