Saturday, April 21, 2012

30 Days Honesty Blogging Dare - Day 21

This 30 Days Honesty Blogging dare is hosted by Tom Baker. Hop on over and check out his blog, including a list of the other participants in this fun - and sometimes challenging - dare.


Day 21: The person or persons that do not read my blog, but I wish he/she/they would, is...


I read a few people's blogs and I comment because I think that you should sow what you want to reap. I would like for my blog to be more interactive - more than reading it, I want for people to actually share their thoughts/comments. I think I would like for those whose blogs I read to also read mine. 

I've often heard people talk/write about the "friends" that they've made online, but more often than not my experience has been that of a fan club. I get the feeling that each person is so consumed with who is following them or reading their writing that they couldn't be bothered less to reach out to someone else, and no, replying to a comment on your own blog does not equal "reaching out". Why don't you leave a comment on someone else's blog for a change? Why not my blog?



No comments:

Post a Comment