Monday, April 23, 2012

30 Days Honesty Blogging Dare - Day 23

This 30 Days Honesty Blogging dare is hosted by Tom Baker. Hop on over and check out his blog, including a list of the other participants in this fun - and sometimes challenging - dare.


Day 23: Allowing another person to fully love me means I must...


be able to say what is really on my heart. When I speak, I share a little piece of myself. If you don't get that  about me then you're the wrong person for me; and if I can't share myself with you, what is the point exactly? If you can't be yourself, then there's no relationship, is there? No real relationship anyway. (Of course the reverse has to be true also. A one sided relationship is also no relationship, not so?) I already love myself - I, me and myself get on like a house on fire - but the question specifically says "another person" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment